Cooperation for exchange of Best Practices
KA2 is a Key Action through which different schools from different countries work together to carry out various purposes, research, etc. This specific Action supports:
- Strategic Partnerships in the Fields of Education, Training and Youth (Decentralized Action)
- Knowledge Alliances (Centralized Action)
- Sectoral Skills Alliances (Centralized Action)
- Capacity Building in the field of youth (Central Action)
- Projects focused on sectoral and cross-sectoral collaborations.
- Projects focused on cooperation with industry
- Bilateral and multilateral collaborations, depending on the sector
- Implementation of innovative actions
- Flexibility in the type of actions and partners.